Re: [gtkmm] Hellooooo !!!

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 13:35, Igor Jovanovic wrote:
> Hey.
> What is wrong with this list ?
> I got 346 messages with same subject and date!

That's nothing.  I use yahoo, and one of the e-mails screwed up yahoo's
pop ability, and my pop client couldn't remove the e-mails from yahoo,
that it had already fetched.  My e-mail client kept grabbing the same
e-mails every 5 min.

I had over 4000 new e-mails!!!!! until I checked my computer, and
removed them manually from yahoo.

Dave