Re: [gtkmm] compilation problem with glade-2.
- From: Silviu D Minut <minutsil cse msu edu>
- To: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- Cc: <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] compilation problem with glade-2.
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
> more exactly it depends on configure.in/Makefile.am etc. present or not.
They are not present. When I run glade-2 on an already existing .glade
file (created also with glade-2), I put that .glade file in an empty
directory. There's nothing else in there besides the .glade file. The
config files generated, however, seem to be for gtkmm-1.2, not for
gtkmm-2. It seems that the difference comes from whether I press the "New"
button or not.
] [Thread Prev