RE: [gtkmm] Easier Drag and Drop

> From: gtkmm-list-admin gnome org
> Everyone,
>     I realize that the drag and drop support in Gtkmm is
> complete, full and functional, but has anyone written
> anything that makes it a little easier to use in the sense of
> not getting bogged down in writing or hiding the methods
> required to be a drag source and a drag target.
>
>     I'm thinking something such that you declare an
> application class as a Gtk::Widget subclass, and also declare
> it as a drag target for a list of drag sources.  In the drag
> sources, which are also application classes and also sub
> classed from Gtk::Widget, you declare what drag and drop type
> they are.
>
>     Anything like that?  Perhaps in a contrib directory that
> I've not seen?

I don't understand how that is different than what we have already:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch15.html#id2887711
( Note that the drag and drop API is slightly more C++-like in gtkmm 2.4.)

Are you saying that you would like to make a widget a drag target by doing
this
Class MyWidget
: public Gtk::TreeView,
  public Gtk::DragTargetText,