[gtkmm] Easier Drag and Drop

Everyone,
    I realize that the drag and drop support in Gtkmm is complete, full and
functional, but has anyone written anything that makes it a little easier to
use in the sense of not getting bogged down in writing or hiding the methods
required to be a drag source and a drag target.

    I'm thinking something such that you declare an application class as a
Gtk::Widget subclass, and also declare it as a drag target for a list of
drag sources.  In the drag sources, which are also application classes and
also sub classed from Gtk::Widget, you declare what drag and drop type they
are.

    Anything like that?  Perhaps in a contrib directory that I've not seen?

	Just a thought.
	Thanks,
      	Erik.