RE: [gtkmm] design question using libglademm
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: palm nogui se, ericb computer org
- Cc: Murray Cumming Comneon com, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: [gtkmm] design question using libglademm
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:15:23 +0100
Could you put them in a bugzilla bug, please. I would like to investigate in
more detail at some time, because I want to freeze the libglademm 2.2 API.
murrayc usa net
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christer Palm [mailto:palm nogui se]
> Sent: Montag, 3. November 2003 19:56
> To: Eric Bourque
> Cc: Murray Cumming Comneon com; gtkmm-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [gtkmm] design question using libglademm
> Eric Bourque wrote:
> > Maybe a combination of a proxy class and get_widget_derived will do
> > what I'm really looking for? Any ideas?
> Have a look at the XmlWidget classes I posted a couple of
> weeks back. It
> sounds like they'd be exactly what you're looking for.
> Christer Palm
] [Thread Prev