Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.2.2

Andrew E. Makeev wrote:

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

From: Igor Gorbounov [mailto:igorbounov voronezh serw ru] [...]

I guess, Igor has been building test samples just from gtkmm source tarball, and their's Makefiles do not looking for gtkmm libraries with "pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.0" nor "-L${prefix}/lib -lgtkmm -latkmm ...", but just use libraries by relative paths from sources that just has been built with configure/make.

Let him try "g++ -o test `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkmm-2.0` <sample_file>", and see what happens then.

No, here, at work, I have a stable working gtkmm-2.2.1.rpm. But nevertheless, I didn't use Makefiles from examples, I've just copied all text from an example about drawing area (scribble something) in a test GTK+ project in Anjuta - I was just wondering some time ago if something usefull may be done without gtkextra - and this test project made that very error message,
Andrew was talking about.
As for me, it is a problem with gtkmm.spec file - now, when no *.so* files are generated any more the .spec file is no more relevant to this new package. I mean line 65 (%{_libdir}/*.so) and
line 57 (%{_libdir}/*.so.*) of a .spec file.
Uph, sorry for my poor English.
   Igor Grobounov