Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.2.2

Andrew E. Makeev wrote:

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

From: Andrew E. Makeev [mailto:andrew solvo ru] [...]

g++ -g -o test `pkg-config --libs --cflags gtkmm-2.0` test.cpp
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgtkmm-2.0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Well, I've got just the same compilation error message under anjuta-1.1.1!
I've changed my gtkmm.spec file so, that it packed *.1 libraries file in a
main .rpm file, and *.0 libraries - in .devel.rpm. The previous gtkmm package
was rpm, too, so it was cleanly uninstalled.
After that error I've deinstalled my gtkmm-2.2.2-1.rpm and devel.rpm packages and installed gtkmm in a traditional way (configure, make, make install). Now
compilation of a test program is ok. So, what's wrong with those libraries?
Mathias from freshrpms.net hasn't build a new rpm package yet, so I have
no ideas at all about building 2.2.2 rpms in a right way.
   Igor Gorbounov