Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.2.2

Hi,
    May I make some observations?  I'll take the silence as a yes :).  Please don't take
offense to this, I'm just trying to help the whole group out (and if I'm not, just call
me on the carpet and I'll retract).

1. You've obviously found a problem.  We need an error/line number/something of that
nature to fix this problem; not sarcasm and/or arrogance.  Give us what you know, and
that's all.

2. This is open source software/free software.  If you have a problem that no one else is
having, fix it.  If you don't know how to fix it, learn how to fix it.  Not only does
that help you out (by gaining knowledge), but it helps the community out, as a whole.

3. This is along the lines of "this is OSS/FS": to some of us, this is not our only
job/project.  I know (speaking for myself), I have two other projects right now and this
sometimes has to take a back burner to my other projects.  If I remember correctly,
Murray is the same way (although, I'm not speaking FOR him, I know he is busy).  If you
have time, help out!  It would be greatly appreciated!

Again, I mean no offense by this email.  I just don't want tensions to get high on this
list because someone is frustrated by someone else or what not.  Again, if you think I'm
completely wrong, email me back personally and tell me so (please, no flames...).  I'm
just a 20 year old;  I don't know everything.  Ok, thanks for listening.

-Bryan