Re: [gtkmm] Release : gtkmm-2.2.1 for win32

Cedric,

first of all, thanks a lot for you great work!

A couple of issues that I noticed:

1) It is not possible to uncheck the instllation of development
packages. Even more, I would suggest to have them (and documentation
with examples) to be unchecked by default: developers would know what
they want to install anyway, whereas end-users would be able to install just
the runtime simply by accepting defaults. To follow this logic, a separate
installers for runtime and development packages would be even better
because that would reduce the download time for users who wishes just
to install the runtime to make some application work.

2) Even though I selected c:/gtk as my installation directory,
the runtime packages were still unpacked in c:/Program\ files/Common...
I find it convenient to install both gtk+ and gtkmm under c:/gtk
this way only c:/gtk/bin needs to be added to the path.
(Actually, c:/gtk/lib too at the moment but I will try to convince
 Todd Kulesza to move dlls to bin/ - this is actually the default for
 latest cygwin libtool)

Best,

Alex Y.

--