Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 1.2 + gcc 3

>If someone can tell me how to autogen.sh gtkmm 1.2.9 on RH8 then I might fix
>the problems for you. It might just be a matter of using versioned
>autotools. Personally it's not a priority for me.

i don't know what the problems are supposed to be. the copy of gtkmm
1.2.8 that ardour "caches" for itself autogen's just fine with all the
latest autotools. we did modify the configure.in files very slightly
to never build shared libs by default and remove all the install
targets, but thats it. what goes wrong?

i also use gcc 3.2.2 to build it without any problems, as do several
other people.