Re: [gtkmm] changing key bindings (table navigation) - key enums??

I think I about have it figured out. What I need to know is where the
enums for GDK keybindings are defined or listed.

What do I mean by this? I can define the function:
	on_key_release_event(GdkEventKey* event)

"event->keyval" within that function will give me a number corresponding
to an enum for a keyboard key. For instance "GDK_1" corresponds to the
key '1'. Where are these (GDK_1 for example) defined?

thanks.