[gtkmm] GdkEventWindowState not thrown

Hi!

I try to save the position and state of the window of my application.

The doc sais at Gtk::Window::fullscreen: You can track the fullscreen state
via the "window_state_event" signal on Gtk::Widget.

So I wrote this simple program, but I got events only for state 0 (normal), 1
(withdrawn) and 2 (iconified). The events maximized, sticky and fullscreen
are never thrown.

I'm on Gnome (Red Hat 7.1). I'm doing something wrong? Is it a bug and should
I report it to Bugzilla?

Thanks a lot

Christian Van Brussel

#include <gtkmm/main.h>
#include <gtkmm/window.h>

class Test : public Gtk::Window {
  bool on_window_state_event(GdkEventWindowState* event) {
    fprintf(stderr, "Window State: %d\n", event->new_window_state);
    return true;
  }
};

int main(int argc, char *argv[])