[gtkmm] gnet-library - C++-bingings? (was: coming from wxWindows - need tips for good networking-libs)

Thanks for your many tips. I've found another alternative which I would
prefer, since it fits perfectly into the glib- and gtk-framework. I'm
talking about the gnet-library which builds upon glib.
Does anyone know if there exist C++ bindings for gnet? Maybe someone has
done some work on it or is interested in making some bindings. Do you
think, it would be possible to create "gnetmm" like gtkmm does it with
gtk?

Thanks,		Jonas Schrieb