Re: [gtkmm] coming from wxWindows - need tips for good networking-libs

I don't know much about this but if you check out the following article:

About 3/4 of the way down the page they say: "We also use the GNU
project's Common C++ networking libraries that wrap much of the UNIX API
in easy to use C++ classes."

hope that gives you a lead.

PG