Re: [gtkmm] porting projects from gtkmm-1.2 to gtkmm2

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 13:23, Leandro Fanzone wrote:
>  I say "fine, I understand your point of view", but there's no need to
> deny the truth. I wish you could say also "I understand your point of
> view".

I do. And we have a PORTING document to help people (one that you are
free to patch). But if someone says that gtkmm is an unstable API then I
must challenge that untrue statement, because there is a risk that
someone might believe it.

murray usa net