Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.2.0

As a follow-up, I can reproduce the same problem with the "helloworld" example
in gtkmm-2.2.0/examples/book/helloworld if, instead of using the Makefile, I
compile "helloworld" with:

g++ -o helloworld helloworld.cc main.cc `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkmm-2.0`

It compiles fine, but when run gives the pango loading error.

Can others please see if they can reproduce this?  If so, is this a problem
with the order in which the dynamic libraries are linked in, and does anyone
have any suggestions?

Chris.