Re: [gtkmm] Wrapping a label when it exceeds width of parent?

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 01:52 pm, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> Gtk::TextView probably has much better text wrapping. It is designed for
> large amounts of text. That Gtk::Label text wrapping does sound strange.

Thanks a lot, I tried but

1) TextViews are WAY too slow. I have about 500 textviews in the
scrolledwindows. Creation takes forever, and hiding one of them cascades
redraw of all the others.

2) TextViews cannot be completely hidden... they leave a blank space.

3) it seems that TextViews don't wrap at all if they are packed inside a
ToggleButton.

So I'll have to do that myself.

I still need the answers to my questions...

Maurizio