Re: [gtkmm] Double Window Hell

Dennis Craven schrieb:

Hi Dennis,

at first I thought you were using glademm (the sample code looked much like the generated code by glademm). But now on second reading I realize that this is not the case (kit is not the name used by glademm for the main loop and there's no UI base class).

Libglademm has a method to specify the toplevel widget to create (glademm uses this variant but I don't remember it easily). Try this one. IIRC of course.

   Christof

The following might be good for the bit bucket but would have been the correct answer if you had used glademm.