RE: [gtkmm] Double Window Hell

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 09:39, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> There is a "visible" property in Glade. If it is set then the window will be
> visible immediately.

The issue isn't with the window NOT appearing. The window that I want to
appear does appear. The problem is that the second window is created
along with my application. Every time I execute my code, two windows
appear where I only want one. Of the two windows that appear, one is my
application, and the other is a blank window with the word "main" in its
title bar. That's the one I'd like to get rid of, but I don't know where
it is coming from. This window also seems to have control of killing the
application. Does this make sense?

Thanks for the help though,
~arker