RE: [gtkmm] Gtkmm Menu Items not following theme?

Please add this to bugzilla so that we don't forget about it. I suspect it
might have something to do with a vfunc or default signal handler override.

Trying this with gtkmm 2.3 would also be informative.

murrayc usa net

http://warlock.arcaner.com/gtkmm-demo-menu.png
http://warlock.arcaner.com/stock-example-optmenu.png

and just for a little reference here's the a grab of
the Gtk+ gtk-demo:

http://warlock.arcaner.com/gtk-demo-menu.png

Any ideas? This is happening on all Menu Items..
including items inside OptionMenu's and MenuBar's.
Thanks :)