RE: [gtkmm] Gtkmm Menu Items not following theme?

Please add this to bugzilla so that we don't forget about it. I suspect it
might have something to do with a vfunc or default signal handler override.

Trying this with gtkmm 2.3 would also be informative.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net

and just for a little reference here's the a grab of
the Gtk+ gtk-demo:

Any ideas? This is happening on all Menu Items..
including items inside OptionMenu's and MenuBar's.
Thanks :)
--- Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > Hello all :).
> >   I have recently ported my application over from
> Gtk+
> > to  Gtkmm. I ran into a problem though, with Gtk::MenuItem's not
> > following the theme's color
> scheme
> > when they are selected.
> >
> > I've setup two screenshots to help show what I
> mean.
> > Here's a grab of a menu item in Gtk+ with the
> > industrial theme:
> >
> > And here is the menu item under Gtkmm:
> >

> Does this happen with the examples and demos also?
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc usa net

gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org