RE: [gtkmm] Problem with pkg-config files

I'm not sure what the problem here is, but:
1. Is this only a problem with gtkmm, or also with GTK+? If yes, then it
should be easy to fix by seeing what is different.
2. Is this a gtkmm problem or a pkg-config problem? The part about
whitespace in directories does seem to be a pkg-config problem, so I would
like you to ask on the pkg-config list about that.

This sounds like a very generic problem, so I'm sure there is a well-known
generic solution.

murrayc usa net