Re: [gtkmm] Problems with get_widget_derived and Gtk::Dialog

Reinhard Katzmann wrote:

That's what I did (now), the effect is that the run method does now
not show up my dialog but an empty window. (The missing "visible"
attribute was something I have forgotten...). Up to now I only see
the possibility to directly get_widget the world dialog as well
and show() it but that method does not help me to find out when
the dialog has been closed.

Perhaps you forgot to initialize the underlying Gtk::Dialog in your constructor? I.e.:

ExampleDialog::ExampleDialog(BaseObjectType* cobject, XmlRefPtr glade) :
        Gtk::Dialog(cobject)    <--!!!
{
}