Re: [gtkmm] Gtkmm or Qt?

Dr Mark H Phillips <mark austrics com au> writes:

[...]

> 1. It would appear that Qt handles internationalization support better.
> Now probably this would be better done as a separate library??  Does
> one exist or is one planned?

Are you talking about having a translated application? gettext is
normally used for that, and is quite convenient to use.

If you're talking about support for other charsets than ASCII and
such, gtkmm derives its support more or less "under the hood" from GTK
which I believe has outstanding support for such things.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/