Re: [gtkmm] Drawing primitives on top of an image.

Ainsley Pereira <gtkmm pebble org uk> writes:

> Yes, that's definitely possible with DrawingAreas - I do it myself in my
> own project. If you like, this evening I can post an example that does
> it. You should just be able to draw the image as described in the docs,
> then call more draw_line etc functions as needed to draw over the
> top.

Thanks Ainsley! I was just looking the outdated tutorial and I
couldn't figure out how to do it. The updated tutorial in:

http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch14s07.html

is *exactly* what I want !

Thank you very much Ainsley for your help,
Giannis

--
question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
                -- Wm. Shakespeare