RE: [gtkmm] Gtkmm or Qt?

> From: Dr Mark H Phillips [mailto:mark austrics com au]
> The other thing which concerns me is the web page:
>
>  http://www.telegraph-road.org/writings/gtkmm_vs_qt.html
>
> where Guillaume Laurent makes a strong case for Qt over Gtkmm.  Is
> there a response from Murray Cumming anywhere?  I have not been able
> to find one so far.

I believe he is a fool. Large parts of that article actually agree with me.
Most imporantly, he has almost no knowledge of gtkmm 2. But you can make up
your own mind.

All of this has been discussed thoroughly all over the net. The thread here
is fairly representative:
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2003-04-01-032-26-OP-DT-DV&tbovrm
ode=3#talkback_area

Murray Cumming