Re: [gtkmm] Problems with Dev-C++ and gtkmm

Hi Oliver,

At 10:43 PM 8/26/2003 +0200, Oliver Brandt wrote:

I´ve read the documentation how to install gtkmm with Dev-C++:
http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ape.html

Now, I want to test my installation. The documentation told me to create
a new project but what is the right choice? I only have the following choices:
http://people.freenet.de/olli666/first.gif and http://people.freenet.de/olli666/second.gif

How to create a minimal project with gtkmm with Dev-C++ ?

I don't use Dev-C++, but I would choose a basic (see the first tab in your screenshots) C++ Project Template (no GTK+-1.3 or wxWindows projects) and add the relevant header and library path options manually as described in the gtkmm documentation.

Hope it helps

Cedric