Re: [gtkmm] Gtkmm or Qt?

Personally I take rants such as Guillaume's with a pound of salt.

My company was evaluating Gtkmm vs. Qt and we have been quite pleased
with Gtkmm thus far. The ironic thing is that when it came to support,
the free support I have gotten here on this mailing list has been much
more prompt and useful than what little support I was able to get out of
Trolltech. Their support is strictly email, and it took them 2 weeks to
answer a basic question.

Pete Gasper
pgasper designadvantage com