[gtkmm] variablesmap example

Murray,

I find your "variablesmap" to be quite interesting.  It made a lot more sense as
to how to use a class to write the program.  I was wondering if you would be
able to include a button in the example, which when clicked, opens up another
dialog window (which is created in glade) where this dialog window is defined in
the same manner as you did for the main window (inheriting from Gtk::Window).  I
think if we were perhaps able to see how to pass around the
Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml> object, it would make things so much clearer
when writing applications.

Anyway, this is just a thought, but I for one would be GREATLY appreciative if
you or someone else knew how to do this and could show me how.

Thanks once again!

--
Craig Slusher
ouslush columbus rr com