[gtkmm] Re: Still Pango::AttrList problems

Thanks for your reply.

In your pango/src/attrlist.hg, can you see a line:

_IGNORE(pango_attr_list_insert) // hand code because we need to pass a copy of the attribute

I do not see it, rather I see the "TO DO: copy or reference? ...".

How can I get a fresh copy?
What I have done is: from the dir gtkmm-2.2.1 (where I unpacked the tar.gz file)

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login

then (from the prompt again):

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co gtkmm2

and I do not get anything that looks like an error message.

? Do you have multiple versions of gtkmm installed?

I have gtkmm1.2 and gtkmm2

Thanks again,
Enrico