[gtkmm] Re: Still Pango::AttrList problems
- From: Enrico Costanza <ec142 york ac uk>
- To: Martin Schulze <MHL Schulze t-online de>
- Cc: Murray Cumming Comneon com, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: [gtkmm] Re: Still Pango::AttrList problems
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 11:03:31 +0000
Thanks for your reply.
In your pango/src/attrlist.hg, can you see a line:
_IGNORE(pango_attr_list_insert) // hand code because we need to pass
a copy of the attribute
I do not see it, rather I see the "TO DO: copy or reference? ...".
How can I get a fresh copy?
What I have done is: from the dir gtkmm-2.2.1 (where I unpacked the
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
then (from the prompt again):
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co gtkmm2
and I do not get anything that looks like an error message.
? Do you have multiple versions of gtkmm installed?
I have gtkmm1.2 and gtkmm2
] [Thread Prev