[gtkmm] Re: Still Pango::AttrList problems
- From: MHL Schulze t-online de (Martin Schulze)
- To: Enrico Costanza <ec142 york ac uk>
- Cc: Murray Cumming Comneon com, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: [gtkmm] Re: Still Pango::AttrList problems
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:46:47 +0200
Am 2003.04.03 13:57 schrieb(en) Enrico Costanza:
First of all, apologies for replying so late, I haven't had a chance to work
on this until now.
Unless I have done something wrong in updating my library, the problem seems
to be still there. The test program that I have submitted with the bug
report still crashes on my machine.
Strange because I've tested it meanwhile and after my patch I can't
reproduce the segfault any more.
Can anyone please try to complile and run it, and let me know?
I have followed the instructions on http://www.gtkmm.org/cvs.shtml from the
dir where I originally unpacked the tar.gz file with the source.
In your pango/src/attrlist.hg, can you see a line:
_IGNORE(pango_attr_list_insert) // hand code because we need to pass a copy
of the attribute
? Do you have multiple versions of gtkmm installed?
] [Thread Prev