Re: [gtkmm] glade/gtkmm interaction
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Martin Schulze <MHL Schulze t-online de>
- Cc: Sarah Leitner <sm_leitner yahoo com>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>, glademm-list <glademm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] glade/gtkmm interaction
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:35:04 +0200
Martin Schulze wrote:
Am 25.09.2002 21:55 schrieb(en) Sarah Leitner:
we are using gtkmm 188.8.131.52. We can't get it to work
with Glade. So, I would like to know, does Glade work
with the new Gtkmm or not? If so, what could I be
You should make sure that your glade-- version is at least 1.1.1a (CVS
Please note that glade-- will no longer prefer gtkmm2 if called from
glade-1, you have to insist on gtkmm2 via "--gtkmmversion 1.3.23" (a
wrapper script might be fit if you want to dump gtkmm1 completely but
not upgrade to glade-2). A glade-2 project on the other hand (try to use
at least version 1.1.2) will prefer gtkmm2.
If you want glade to auto-generate parts of your code then you
should search for the project glademm (I don't know the URL).
cvs co glade-- (what else ;-) )
mailto:glademm-list gnome org
PS: The gettext support _may_ be broken. If your project has problems
with gettext, disable it. Of course I accept patches to fix it ...
] [Thread Prev