Re: [gtkmm] glade/gtkmm interaction

Am 25.09.2002 21:55 schrieb(en) Sarah Leitner:
we are using gtkmm 1.3.2.3.  We can't get it to work
with Glade. So, I would like to know, does Glade work
with the new Gtkmm or not?  If so, what could I be
doing wrong?

If you want glade to auto-generate parts of your code then you
should search for the project glademm (I don't know the URL).

However if you are interested in creating and loading an xml file
of your GUI then you need to install three packages apart from gtkmm:

- glade-2    ('cvs co -r glade-gnome2-branch glade')
- libglade   ('cvs co libglade')
- libglademm ('cvs co gnomemm')

I have downloaded cvs version of these packages from anoncvs.gnome.org,
compiled and installed them on my system and they work like a charm!
There is an example 'basic' in libglademm's example directory that
shows the usage of the library.

Regards,

  Martin