Re: [gtkmm] GLIBMM dispatcher comment

Am 18.09.2002 09:32 schrieb(en) Andrew E. Makeev:
Martin Schulze wrote:

> Yes: since you seem to have the best knowledge about these things for
WIN32
> on the list it is helpful for us to collect all the information you
give
> in a bug report. This way it can't get lost even if it takes a while
before
> someone has the time to work on the code. Apart from that I do consider
it
> a bug that Dispatcher doesn't work on WIN32.

OK, the Patch is expecting as soon as we will determine when (how) the
Win32
pipe should be closed.

A patch - great!

As I can understand we should change dispatcher.cc/h directly in
glib/glibmm/
directory. But where in CVS should we fix Makefile.am(?) to let
dispatcher
module to be included into Win32 libglibmm?

Also directly in glib/glibmm. A quick look says to me that the entry
"dispatcher.cc" (".h") should be moved from the variable
"sublib_files_extra_posix_cc" ("_h") to "sublib_files_extra_general_cc" ("_h").

Happy coding,

  Martin