[gtkmm] win32 compile undefinited reference.

  Hi.. i'm tryng to build gtkmm on win32.
I succesfully builded last release of sigc++ and tested it
But when i make gtkmm (last release 1.3-22) it make all
glibmm ok and build dll but when it go compile and try
to build pango dll he give me varios undefined reference
all to glibmm objects... i give a look to the Makefile
and it's add the sublib $(top_builddir)/glib/glibmm/libglibmm-1.3.la
and make don't giveme any error in it.

Anyone have some suggestion????

P.S. if someone want libsigc++ 1.3 runtime and dev package for win32 write me and i'll send it.

*FbN*