Re: [gtkmm] GLIBMM dispatcher comment
- From: "Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru>
- To: Martin Schulze <MHL Schulze t-online de>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] GLIBMM dispatcher comment
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:32:43 +0400
Martin Schulze wrote:
> Yes: since you seem to have the best knowledge about these things for WIN32
> on the list it is helpful for us to collect all the information you give
> in a bug report. This way it can't get lost even if it takes a while before
> someone has the time to work on the code. Apart from that I do consider it
> a bug that Dispatcher doesn't work on WIN32.
OK, the Patch is expecting as soon as we will determine when (how) the Win32
pipe should be closed.
As I can understand we should change dispatcher.cc/h directly in glib/glibmm/
directory. But where in CVS should we fix Makefile.am(?) to let dispatcher
module to be included into Win32 libglibmm?
] [Thread Prev