Re: [gtkmm] Canvas confusion

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 15:24, Murray Cumming wrote:
> You need gtkmm2 and libgnomecanvas2. You seem to have that already. If
> you tell us what problems you are having (exactly), then maybe we can
> tell you how to fix them.
>
> There are libgnomecanvasmm examples, but they aren't very good.

libgnomecanvasmm ? Is this in libgnomecanvas2 (no mm in pkg.-name)

Just to be clear:

libgnomecanvas2-0
libgnomecanvas2-common
libgnomecanvas2-dev
libgnomecanvasmm1.3-9
libgnomecanvasmm1.3-dev

And there where libgnomecanvasmm-2.0 packages too (note the mm)

I dont know if my problems came from the mixture of diverse
packages/version I had installed.
As I didn't find a libgnomecanvasmm-config I had to write the Makefile
myself (the other day I ried pkf-config)
Then there were double definitions and namespace problems.

BTW: Do I have to declare:
using namespace Gnome::Canvas

TIA
--