Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm get-together

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 03:57:10PM +0200, Daniel Elstner wrote:

> Sebastian, do you know a nice quietish restaurant/cafe for the meeting
> to take place?  There are so many possible locations and I've no idea
> which to give the preference -- please help, I can't make up my mind (:

We always have our Debian Berlin meeting at the Old Emerald Isle (an
Irish Pub as the name suggests), because it has a nice beer garden. But
unfortunately the season isn't suitable for sitting outside anymore.

Murray, where have you booked and what's the address? Maybe we can find
something that easily reachable from there.

 - Sebastian