Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm get-together

Am Die, 2002-09-17 um 14.36 schrieb Murray Cumming:

> Gergo Erdi (Budapest): 4th,5th,6th
> Murray Cumming (Munich): 5th,6th
> Andreas Holzmann (Dortmund) 5th,6th
> Sebastian Rittau (Berlin)

Sebastian, do you know a nice quietish restaurant/cafe for the meeting
to take place?  There are so many possible locations and I've no idea
which to give the preference -- please help, I can't make up my mind (:

> Daniel Elstner (Berlin)
>
> In an emergency, maybe one of our Berlin residents has a sofa.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a problem, I even got two sofas ;)  Besides, it
would be a great reason to tidy up my flat.

--Daniel