Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm get-together

Murray Cumming schrieb:
If others can make it then please tell me ASAP. I need to organise the
accommodation soon, because it's getting close. I plan to just get rooms
for Saturday night, but tell me if you want something different.

I'm sorry that ASAP was this late for me (holiday+'open to the public' day of my employer). But if it is still possible for me to come to the meeting, I'd really love to.

Of course it'd be possible for me look for after bed on my own. Though I would not protest if there's still room near to you.

Still possible?
    Christof Petig