[gtkmm] Forcing widget repaints after key event

Hi all,

I am translating a java program I wrote a while ago ( it's a crappy game
) into c++ (which I am only learning) using gtkmm-2.0. I am capturing key
events and then changing the position of the user's bat on the screen.
How do I force a repaint ( I am using a DrawingArea object ) to show the
new bat position? I have looked in the documentation but can't an
obvious, correct way of doing this.

Thanks

Kev

Ps. I have found this library pretty easy to learn. It certainly beats
trying to use the C version. I looked at this ages ago, but after so much
oo programming just wasn't interested. Nice work!