Re: [gtkmm] I've got a lot of segfaults in combination with Dialogs
- From: Bart Hakvoort <bart hakvoort castel nl>
- To: Manuel Clos <llanero eresmas net>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] I've got a lot of segfaults in combination with Dialogs
- Date: 04 Oct 2002 16:24:15 +0200
Ok, i'll try to post some clear code
On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 16:15, Manuel Clos wrote:
> Bart Hakvoort wrote:
> > On the moment, i've got a few Dialogboxes in my app, but they segfault
> > *very* often. Is this due to the fact that gtkmm-1.3.23 is still
> > unstable? or am i doing something wrong?
> Hi, I'm also using gtkmm-1.3.23 and Gtk::Dialog without any problem.
> Post some of the code you are getting problems with if you want more help.
> Also, try to write a simple example that makes clear that Gtk::Dialog is
> see you.
> Manuel Clos
> llanero eresmas net
> TCPA y Palladium: http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1398
> TCPA and Palladium: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html
> gtkmm-list mailing list
> gtkmm-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev