Re: [gtkmm] I've got a lot of segfaults in combination with Dialogs

Bart Hakvoort wrote:
On the moment, i've got a few Dialogboxes in my app, but they segfault
*very* often. Is this due to the fact that gtkmm-1.3.23 is still
unstable? or am i doing something wrong?

Hi, I'm also using gtkmm-1.3.23 and Gtk::Dialog without any problem.

Post some of the code you are getting problems with if you want more help.

Also, try to write a simple example that makes clear that Gtk::Dialog is broken.

see you.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net