[gtkmm] I've got a lot of segfaults in combination with Dialogs

On the moment, i've got a few Dialogboxes in my app, but they segfault
*very* often. Is this due to the fact that gtkmm-1.3.23 is still
unstable? or am i doing something wrong?

Here is some debugger output: ( from one of the dialogs )

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation faults
0x4059e931 in
at gtype.c:2609

Error: 2609 gtype.c: No such file or directory

Well, maybe i should obtain gtype.c somewhere, but i'am not sure this is
a goed idea.

Hoping someone can get me rid of from this irritating "bug"