Re: [gtkmm] Pango problem on win32

At 10:45 AM 11/20/2002 -0800, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:
This worked. I now get text. But the downside is that
you can't distribute your program as a plain zip file.
You have to have an installer to set up the path
correctly after installation.

I don't know anything about Windows installer coding
so I'd like to skip this step. Is there a way around
this? At least copying all dll's to the program
directory did not work.

Yes, go to http://bill.nalens.com. In the Downloads/GKrellM section, you'll find the Gtk+2.0 runtime bundled in a standard windows installer. The PATH is not set by the installer though !

The gtk demo programs work fine for me too, but my
program does not. Whenever I launch a second window
the memory crash appears. The facts:

- gtk demo programs work on Windows
- my program works on Linux
- I have compiled both programs with the same switches

What could be causing this? Has anyone managed to
compile and run a complicated gtkmm2 program on Windows?

I just realized gtk demo is crashing from time to time. I'm investigating this problem...

Cedric