[gtkmm] TreeView: Row and iterator overrides?

In ListStore and TreeStore, I added some overrides so that you can do
stuff with a Row as well as an iterator, in case you've already
dereferenced the iterator. For instance:

void ListStore::erase(const iterator& iter);
void ListStore::erase(const Row& row);

BUT, this isn't really necessary because Row happens to inherit from
iterator. That's just by chance, not because that makes any sense to
people.

SO, are these overrides useful just to make the API clearer. Could they
introduce ambiguity for the compiler? I'm thinking of removing them.

murrayc usa net