Re: [gtkmm] Doing a 'catch-code' library for the propesed functionality cuts in SigC++

Hi!

Short answer: I agree with Andi's plan but:

- I would pack all existing adaptors into the extra lib.
- The final plan should be to reintegrate the adaptors into the libsigc++
  main library when it finally will become more maintainable.
- From Andi's mail: