Re: [gtkmm] retype() and retype_return()
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Jarek Dukat <madmaxer poczta fm>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] retype() and retype_return()
- Date: 25 Jul 2002 14:44:00 +0100
On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 14:19, Jarek Dukat wrote:
> The problem is that you kill backward compatibility.
> Project compiled with sigc++ ie. 1.1.11 may unexpectedly stop working with
> newer version.
It's an unstable API. There is no promise of backward compatibility.
I'll repeat this one more time: If it's needed then people can put it in
another library. It's not that hard.
] [Thread Prev