Re: [gtkmm] retype() and retype_return()

>I have no objection to other people putting it all in a libsigc_extras
>library. I am not killing functionality - if it's important enough to
>people then they need to maintain it themselves.

you *are* proposing to kill functionality. but thats OK: you've
stepped up to maintain it, and its up to you how to go about that. if
you don't want to maintain certain functionality, you can remove
it. if other people don't like this, they could volunteer to maintain
this amazingly important library themselves and keep everything that
is there in place.

--p