Re: [gtkmm] retype() and retype_return()
- From: Nick Huxley <nick anvil co uk>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- Cc: Paul Davis <pbd op net>, Andreas Rottmann <a rottmann gmx at>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] retype() and retype_return()
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:28:36 +0100 (BST)
On 25 Jul 2002, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > you *are* proposing to kill functionality. but thats OK: you've
> > stepped up to maintain it,
> I'm _not_ killing it, I'm setting it free. It's there for anyone who
> wants it.
> People always say that they need things, but the real test is whether
> they need it enough to give a few hours to make it happen.
Can't you mark it is a depricated and recommend not using it? Then for the
next major release it can be removed or placed in an extra library if no
one really uses it.
] [Thread Prev