Re: [gtkmm] gtk 2.2 (gtkmm2 from cvs)

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 06:14, Mark Jones wrote:
> Tonight I upgraded to gtk 2.2 and also upgrade all other packages as needed to build gtkmm2 from cvs.  Glade-2 no longer starts and what I am working on gives the errors/warnings below and looks totally different than it should.
>
> (myProgram:24063): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in modul
> e_path: "crux-engine",
>
> (myProgram:24063): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in modul
> e_path: "crux-engine",

Did you find a solution for that problem? I've installed Gtk+-2.2 and
now I have the same problem with my apps (except I have 'bluecurve'
instead of 'crux-engine'.)  Many apps have lost the blue bar in the
menus making them unreadable when selected.

Note: I've installed Gtk+ from the source tarballs.

Thanks,

--
Claude Vaillancourt